Work / MEDIA
JOB DESCRIPTION – MEDIA SUPERVISOR
The Media Supervisor will lead development and implementation of media strategies that will drive our clients’ business. The Media Supervisor position is expected to function at a highly strategic level while establishing and maintaining senior client relationships.
Responsibilities & Preferred Skills
- Lead and supervise Media Planner(s) to develop strategies and recommendations for clients’ media plans
- Oversight of buy recommendations, execution details and budgeting process
- Develop analysis that leads to optimization recommendations and new media strategies
- Collaborate with internal and external teams on reporting and campaign tracking (pixel implementation)
- Train, motivate and develop Media Planners; Oversee performance evaluations
- Assist in capabilities presentations and research for new business opportunities
- Understand and constantly evaluate emerging trends and their impact on strategies
- Work with internal teams to contribute to Baldwin&’s knowledge base by creating and/or sharing case studies and POVs
- 5-7 years of media planning experience with at least 3 years of demonstrated digital experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Understanding of the digital environment and clear knowledge of the entire traditional media planning and buying process
- Ability to teach media skills to staff, developing and encouraging growth
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Time management and multi-tasking skills
- Must have prior experience using the following tools/platforms: Google Analytics, DoubleClick Campaign Manager or another ad serving platform, Social Ad Platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Experience with the following tools/platforms is a plus, but not required: Competitive tracking (Kantar Media, Competitrack), Market research (MRI, Simmons)
- This position reports to the Media Director and is located in Raleigh, NC. This is not a remote position.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. Please write “Media Sup Resume Submission” in the e-mail subject line. Applicants without prior agency or brand media planning experience will not be considered. No phone calls at this time please.
Baldwin& is a hybrid branding/digital/advertising/mobile/social media thingy in Raleigh, NC. Since our founding in 2009, Baldwin& has won AdAge’s Small Agency Campaign of the Year (2011), AdAge’s Small Agency of the Year (2012) and the AAAA’s O’Toole award (2014) for best body of work from an agency with less than 150 employees. In 2016, Baldwin& won AdAge’s Small Agency Digital Campaign of the Year for our work with Krispy Kreme. Other clients include Bridgestone Motorcycle Tires, Cree LED Lighting, KIOTI Tractors, Videri Chocolate, Long John Silver’s and BMW Golf. Baldwin&’s mission: Use creativity to make a difference for clients we believe in.